Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Breakfast at Your Desk: Gluten-Free Banana Muffins

I know we have some gluten-free gals reading this blog, so I wanted to share a tasty-looking recipe from a food blogger for gluten-free banana muffins (she says they are so amazing!) ...


Weird fact about me: I'm not sensitive to gluten, but I (oddly) love gluten-free food! I tried chocolate chip cookies made with rice flour a while back and was instantly smitten! I loved the texture! And when I saw this recipe for banana-nut muffins made with rice flour, I thought, hmm, that could be good (not to mention the fact that it might be a nice little breakfast for any of you Vitamin G readers who have gluten sensitivities!).


I found this recipe over at Nutritious Foodie. "OH MY GOODNESS!" she writes. "These turned out AMAZING. I loved the rice flour in this mixture. ...You can add a bit more applesauce if you like it really moist… to me it was just perfect."


Enjoy! And happy Thursday, gals! Almost Friday!


P.S. More muffins: double-squash muffins, cranberry sauce muffins, and my favorite zucchini muffins.

0 comments:

Post a Comment