Tuesday, March 1, 2011

7 Holiday Movies That Always Cheer Me Up (What's On Your List?)

One thing you have to know about me (if you don't already): I'm a sucker for old movies, especially old holiday movies (my mom and sister and I watch Bing Crosby's "White Christmas" every single year! And when I snuggle up on the couch with a cup of (low-fat) eggnog in hand, I feel so happy! Join me in a moment of cheesieness. What are your favorite holiday flicks? Here's my list ...


On my list:


1. White Christmas


2. Holiday Inn


3. Christmas in Connecticut


4. Charlie Brown Christmas


5. Frosty the Snowman (don't laugh)


6. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer (hey, no laughing!!)


7. It's a Wonderful Life (still makes me cry, every single time--especially the scene at the end when they're all singing "Auld Lang Syne")


...and a long list of others!


Embrace your inner homebody with me: What's your favorite holiday movie?


P.S. Here's my favorite feel-good movie to watch when I'm sick. What's yours? And, pssst! Need to smile? Check out this cute little product!

0 comments:

Post a Comment