Sunday, March 6, 2011

Breakfast at Your Desk: A Cute Heart-Shaped Breakfast for Two

I know, it's not Valentine's Day yet, and I realize that the holiday makes some people want to gag, but I get sort of giddy this time of the year. And I love surprising my husband and kids with little heart-shaped things. Check out these cute Cupid-approved breakfast ideas ...


I love the idea of doing a heart-shaped design with strawberries on a plate, or those cute French-toast strawberry-heart cut-outs--both ideas I found over on the blog Sweet Life. (This reminds me of the cute things my mom used to make for my siblings and I for Valentine's Day. She always made the holiday so special for us! We always knew we were loved!)


What a cute little breakfast, huh? I'm totally craving strawberries now, too. Too bad they're not in season (you can find them, but it's hard to find organic strawberries now--boo hoo).


P.S. Try these gluten-free banana muffins!

0 comments:

Post a Comment