Saturday, August 13, 2011

What's Your Favorite Workout Song?

Most days, my iPod is the only thing that keeps me from running off the treadmill and back on my couch. And like Margarita, I've been known to belt out a tune if I'm running outside and no one's around. FitSugar recently asked readers which song gets them motivated to work out, and Britney Spears's "Womanizer" came out on top. What's on your playlist?


On cardio days, I have a mix of Rihanna, Justin Timberlake and Chris Brown on heavy rotation. On days when I take an easy stroll in the park or lift weights, I'll listen to anything from MGMT to public radio to short story podcasts. (Yes, that's why I'm either giggling or dead-serious when I use the weight machines!)


What kind of music gets you pumped up to exercise? List your favorite workout song in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment